It is applied for producing bags by slitting machines, creel stands, and raschel machines working with PP/HDPE tapes made from flat yarn. With Max. Working with the 140” available for multi-line production to obtain a higher output
Yarn feeding from the slitting machine and creel stand
Talking of warp-knitted sacks, the continuous netting is batched into 1000-mm-diameter rolls.
Bag durable communications
- Raschel mesh bag is machine-suitable for fruit mesh bags, onion bags, etc.
- All the stitching of the bag is done on the machine. Save the labor cost for the stitching process.
- Drawstrings can be pulled automatically.
- The size of the bag is adjustable.
- Special specifications are also available.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to change the specifications without notice.
Vegetable Mesh Bags
|Applicable||PP/ HDPE Flat yarn, Monofilament|
|Working Width||84” X110” 130” X 170”|
|Gauge||Per Inch: 2-6-12|
|Warp Supply Systems||Warping Beams / Slitting Extension Machine /Creel Stand|
|Number ̥ of Bar||6-8 Ground Bars|
|Main Motor W/Inverter||7.5 HP|